Sunday, March 25, 2012

Welcome to My New Blog!

Hello everyone! I've been looking for a new project, and I'm very excited to introduce you to my new blog - The Ballin' Buffalo Baker. It's a little nod to the Ball brand of mason jars (which were first manufactured in Buffalo, NY - where I live!)

My main plan is to make this a space where I can share my pastry projects, which will all be baked/assembled in a variety of jars. I know that I'm not the first person to have the idea to bake something in a jar, but I'd like to take the idea and run with it. Embrace the fun and whimsy of it, and just take this opportunity to be as creative as possible with the restraint of eventually presenting it in a jar.

I'm starting small (literally!) by making tiny cheesecakes in leftover baby food jars and jumping forward from there. I hope that you'll enjoy reading my posts, and if you have an idea for something that you think I should try and make, please let me know!

Lots of Love,

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment